|Length of warranty
||Category of product
||portable, benchtop, and process meters
||chemical dosing pumps
||testers and pocket sized thermometers
||Checker HC handheld colorimeters
||all electrodes and probes
Warranty and non-warranty service, replacement, calibration and repairs are performed by factory trained service technicians at one of Hanna’s Technical Service Centers worldwide. All items must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number that can be obtained by contacting the Hanna Technical Service Department. The RGA number should be clearly marked on the outside of the box and the unit shipped prepaid and insured. Any product not bearing an RGA number will be refused. All products returned for warranty repair or replacement MUST be preceded or accompanied with proof of purchase, such as the original invoice or packing slip. Under special circumstances it may be deemed necessary by Hanna to issue a Return In Advance (RIA). In such cases, the defective materials must be returned to Hanna within 30 days. Materials not returned within 30 days become chargeable. Materials must be packed properly to avoid damage during transport, which would render the warranty null and void. The sender is responsible for expediting any damage claims placed against the carrier.
In most cases, a flat minimum service charge applies to non-warranty repairs or recalibration. Please contact your local Hanna Technical Service Department for current rates. Any materials returned for repair which are considered non-warranty may be serviced at hourly cost (excluding parts) following subsequent notification and approval of such.
Product Return and Exchange
Should an instance occur when a product may need to be returned for exchange or credit, or should a discrepancy occur in a packing slip, Hanna must be contacted to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number. Please follow these steps:
1. Within 30 days of receipt of merchandise call Hanna’s Technical Service Department to obtain a RGA number.
2. Hanna will issue a Return Goods Authorization Number.
3. The number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package being returned. Shipments without a RGA Number will be refused.
4. Credit returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Terms and Conditions
Return shipments must meet the following requirements to be accepted for credit:
1. Products must be returned in the original packaging with labeling not defaced. All items returned will be inspected for credit worthiness. Credit will only be issued for product returned in like-new condition. No credit will be issued for product, which is not received in like-new condition.
2. All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
3. All chemicals and reagents being returned must be packaged in accordance with the laws and regulations of the governing country. Only unopened chemicals and reagents may be returned.
Hanna instruments® reserves the right to change or modify the design of its products at any time without advance notice.